Does this look like a guy who's ready to let Joe Burrow take his job without a fight??
Cincinnati Bengals QB (for now) Andy Dalton is still working on his fundamentals during quarantine ... and he's enlisted his 2 adorable sons to help out!!
Seems pretty obvious that Dalton's run as the Cinci starting QB will come to an end next week when the Bengals take Burrow with the #1 overall pick ... but the 32-year-old clearly ain't ready to retire yet!
And, since the pandemic has Andy stuck in the house, Dalton called his sons, Nash and Noah, to the backyard to run him through some QB drills!
SUPER CUTE!!
There were rumblings Bill Belichick and the Patriots could be interested in signing Andy ... but as of right now, seems Jarrett Stidham is the guy in New England.
Still, gotta stay ready ... who knows what next week could bring!
Vanessa Bryant is managing her family's first Easter without Kobe and Gigi like a champ -- in fact, she and her kids are already getting a head start ... with cuteness to spare.
VB posted a super-sweet video Saturday showing her help 3-year-old daughter Bianka and her little sister, 9-month-old Capri, open a giant Easter egg with goodies inside -- sent to them by the florist to the stars, Jeff Leatham. It's adorable ... you see Bianka closing her eyes as she tries to crack it open with a mini hammer, but that shell's thick as hell.
Mom had to step in eventually and help her break a big enough hole to see what was inside. After LOTS of confetti-pulling, the mother-daughter duo found the treat ... chocolate!
BTW, Capri was definitely feeling the festivities ... she was giggling through the whole thing. What she mighta been thinking ... "When's my turn, MOM?!?" Good stuff.
No sign of Natalia here, but ya gotta figure she's around for the holiday too. The Bryants are devout Catholics and Easter's the holiest day of the year for the faithful.
As for the egg-cracking, it's usually a little kid thing to do anyway.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
This marks the first Easter the Bryants have celebrated since Kobe and Gianna passed, and it's great to see Vanessa staying true to the fam's tradition. Last year, she was helping Bianka with another egg-tivity as well. Good on her for keeping their spirits up.
'Harry Potter' star Rupert Grint and his girlfriend have made some magic of their own happen ... they're having a baby!!!
The English actor, best known for playing Ron Weasley in the fantasy film franchise, and his partner, Georgia Groome, were out in London Thursday picking up some groceries.
Now, the fact they were spotted not wearing face coverings might be newsworthy, but it's overshadowed by the bigger news ... revealed by Georgia's baby bump.
A rep for the couple confirms with TMZ ... they're "excited to announce they are expecting a baby." It will be their first child together.
Rupert and Georgia were rumored to have secretly tied the knot last year after they were seen wearing matching rings. Unclear if that's true ... but they're about to start a family together nonetheless.
Travis Barker says he loves everything about being in quarantine, except for what put him there -- that damn coronavirus.
The Blink-182 drummer, who normally spends a ton of time on the road, says he's enjoying this unprecedented amount of time at home. He spent a little of it with us for Friday's "TMZ Live" and talked about all the lemonade he's making outta lemons.
Travis said the best thing about quarantine is getting to spend more time hanging with his family than ever before. He's also stepped up his home recording skills, and says he's been collaborating with other musicians ... electronically, of course.
Along those same lines ... Blink-182 just dropped a new song, "Happy Days," and it's literally showing how people are trying to stay positive while awaiting better days in the future.
Ya gotta see the music video ... Travis explains how the band got their socially distant fans involved, along with cameos from Machine Gun Kelly,Bella Thorne and Steve-O.
We have even more with Trav on "TMZ Live" ... catch Friday's episode to see what he and his kids have been doing more than ever with all this QT.
As for his life post-quarantine, Travis told us how the music industry might change ... permanently.
Louis Tomlinson's baby mama's giving the opposite of fire safety lessons ... so watch what she does, and do the exact opposite.
Briana Jungwirth -- mother of the One Direction singer's 4-year-old son, Freddie -- went on Instagram Live Thursday night with one of her friends to goof around and let off some quarantine steam.
The problem is that steam turned into smoke when Briana's sweatshirt caught fire from a candle. Instead of putting it out right away, she decided to show off the blaze to her friend and their viewers ... and it escalated quickly.
Jungwirth casually said, "You guys, I'm on fire," as the flames begin to spread and her friend freaks out. Fortunately, Briana was able to shake it out after a couple seconds of panic and her friend extinguished sparks on the floor.
Some people who were watching online said Freddie was sleeping in a room nearby -- we haven't confirmed that -- but fans were concerned because Briana kept messing with the candle afterward.
At the very least, she's a cautionary tale -- don't do stupid things in isolation.
Steven Van Zandt is not sugar-coating what America's future will look like post-coronavirus ... saying he has no idea when it'll be safe to do a concert again.
Bruce Springsteen's E-Street Band guitarist told us he doesn't think anybody will ever shake hands again. Little Steven joined us Thursday on "TMZ Live," and for a guy who's been playing stadiums and arenas for decades ... he's unsure about the future of live music.
His handshake concern is warranted ... even Dr. Tony Fauci's said the custom should be eliminated to stem the spread of viruses. As for future concerts, Steven's not totally down on it ... he just thinks it's gonna be different.
We also talked to him about how he's making sure out-of-school kids in NYC are still connecting with music. His Little Stevie Van Zandt's Rock and Roll Forever Foundation just teamed up with New York Edge to launch a virtual after-school program dubbed Teach Rock.
The foundation offers its music history curriculum for students to learn about music in the 20th century, but with a focus on the contemporary scene. In fact ... kids can even get a lesson taught by Billie Eilish herself.
There's also a fun math lesson ... with an assist from The Beatles!!!
Baseballs weren't the only set of balls Carlos Carrasco's toddler son hit during quarantine batting practice Wednesday ...
Here's video of the Cleveland Indians star pitcher taking a comebacker straight to the man-junk in a throwing sesh with his kid this week ... and we gotta say, it's funny as hell!!!
Watch the clip ... Cookie throws a little soft toss to Noah -- who hammers the ball straight towards Carlos' family jewels.
The MLB ace crumpled like a sack of potatoes ... but don't worry, he's fine -- and even joked after, "STAY HOME, IF YOU PLAY BASEBALL WITH YOU KID, BE CAREFUL PLEASE."
Carlos and Noah were able to laugh off the pain and get some more hacks in ... and it's pretty clear -- the baseball apple ain't exactly falling far from the tree!!
Of course, we've seen Noah pitch before too ... remember this video of the toddler adorably mimicking Carlos' signature windup?
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
Ex-MLB star Josh Hamilton is now facing up to 10 YEARS behind bars ... this after the former MVP was formally indicted on a felony child abuse charge earlier this week.
Hamilton is accused of brutalizing his 14-year-old daughter back on Sept. 30 ... after he allegedly turned into a monster over a comment she made that ticked him off.
Court records, obtained by the Dallas Morning News, show a Tarrant County grand jury officially indicted the 38-year-old former Texas Rangers player on Monday.
Hamilton is now facing between 2 and 10 years in prison if he's convicted of the charge.
As we previously reported ... Hamilton turned himself in to authorities in October after his daughter told law enforcement he threw a full water bottle at her chest and later hit her during an argument at their home.
In the arrest warrant, obtained by TMZ Sports, the girl alleges Hamilton pushed her, hit her with an open hand and closed fist, left scratches on her and even tore her sweatshirt during the incident.
Hamilton's daughter also claims the ex-outfielder told her, "I hope you go in front of the f*cking judge and tell him what a terrible dad I am so I don't have to see you anymore and you don't ever have to come to my house again."
Hamilton has adamantly denied the allegations, with his attorneys telling the Dallas Morning News, "[He] is innocent of the charge against him and looks forward to clearing his name in court."
It's unclear when Hamilton's next hearing on the matter will be ... the court system in Tarrant County is facing delays over the coronavirus pandemic.
1:32 PM PT -- 4/8 -- Gideon's body has finally been found, according to cops, who say the boy's body was found in 25 feet of water about 2,000 feet away from where Maeve's body was found.
UPDATE
11:22 AM PT -- Maeve's cause of death is an accidental drowning, according to officials handling the case. The search for her son Gideon's body continues.
UPDATE
7:25 PM PT -- 4/6 -- Divers found Maeve's body Monday evening about 2.5 miles south of the family home on Chesapeake Bay. Authorities say her body was located in water that was 25-feet deep ... and they plan to continue searching for Gideon on Tuesday.
UPDATE
6:15 AM PT -- 4/4-- Maeve's husband, David McKean, said Friday it seems clear his wife and son have tragically passed. McKean said, "It is clear that Maeve and Gideon have passed away," adding, "It has been more than 24 hours, and the chances they have survived are impossibly small."
UPDATE
McKean said his family was self-quarantining at Maeve's mother's home on Chesapeake Bay, so they could have some space. He says Gideon and Maeve were playing a game of kickball and the ball went into the water, so they got in a canoe to get the ball. He believes the canoe got pushed by either the tide or the wind, into the bay.
UPDATE
12:22 PM PT -- There were local reports Gov. Hogan confirmed Maeve had passed away, but we got video of his news conference, and he merely offers prayers as the search continues.
Two members of the Kennedy family are missing after a canoeing accident on the Chesapeake Bay, and after 24 hours, Maryland's Governor says the search continues for them.
Robert F. Kennedy's granddaughter, Maeve Kennedy Townsend McKean, and her 8-year-old son, Gideon, were reported missing Thursday after paddling out near Annapolis, MD ... according to the Washington Post.
The Kennedys are reportedly gathered at a waterfront house and children were playing with a ball in the yard Thursday afternoon when it was kicked into the bay. Maeve and her son hopped in a canoe to track down the ball, but they were unable to paddle back to shore.
Maryland authorities said an overturned canoe matching the description of the Kennedy's had been recovered. Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan held a news conference Friday and announced the search for Maeve and Gideon continues.
Maeve's mother is former Maryland Lt. Gov. Kathleen Kennedy Townsend.
The Coast Guard says Maeve and her son were "seen struggling to return to shore in a canoe" before disappearing. Thursday was an extremely windy day on the bay, with gusts of up to 40 MPH in the D.C. area.
Helicopters and boat rescue crews have been searching the area for 24 hours, but still nothing.
Just last summer, another one of RFK's granddaughters, Saiorse Kennedy Hill, died of an accidental overdose while at the family's Hyannis Port compound.
Dating back to John F. Kennedy and RFK's assassinations in the '60s, the family's endured countless tragedies -- including JFK Jr.'s fatal plane crash in 1999, and Michael Kennedy's death in a 1997 skiing accident.
Enrique Iglesias is introducing his newborn to the world yet again, only this time she's wide-eyed and wide awake ... plus, adorable as hell bouncing around on Dad's lap.
The Latin singer posted a sweet video, showing off his 2-month-old daughter, Mary, to the world via Instagram ... while also sharing a song and dance with his kid. Check out the video -- EI has fun.'s "We Were Young" playing in the background, as he moves Mary's arms around to the beat. The kid sure seemed to dig it ... she cooed at one point.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
This is Enrique's third child with Anna Kournikova, who they brought into the world this past January, which the couple was happy to share photos of at the time. Mary (who also goes by Masha with her folks) looked like any newborn does ... now, she's got distinct features.
Enrique and Anna already share twins together, whom they've shown off as well ... but were somewhat private about at first. Ditto for Mary here ... until now. Hey there, cutie!
DO NOT, we repeat, do not steal anything off Urijah Faber's porch ... 'cause the UFC legend will literally come for you wieldin' a bat ... ready to crack skulls.
Let's explain ... just last week someone jacked a $500 stroller from right outside of Faber's NorCal home.
The stroller is for Urijah's 1-year-old baby girl, Cali ... so he was PISSED.
Faber hopped in his car and went out looking for the stolen goods ... and that's when he spotted a familiar-looking stroller at a homeless encampment only a few blocks from his house.
Now, the California Kid is still a badddd man when it comes to fighting ... but not even the UFC Hall of Famer was brash enough to walk into a potentially violent situation with only his fists.
So, Faber put on surgical gloves (COVID-19 protection), grabbed a wooden baseball bat, a bullwhip (yes, that's right) ... and marched his ass straight into the camp.
What happens next?! Did Urijah bust anyone up?! Did he get the frickin' stroller back?! Ya gotta hear Faber tell the story!!
Ok ... it was inevitable, right? Newborn twins have just been named ... Covid and Corona.
Preeti Verma gave birth to a boy (Covid) and a girl (Corona) and decided to name the twins after the virus, because they wanted "to spread happiness, not fear" ... the proud papa, Vimay Verma, tells TMZ.
The babies were born March 27th at the Ambedkar Memorial Hospital in Raipur, India. The mother told a newspaper in India that she had difficulty during the delivery so she and her husband wanted to make it "memorable." That they did.
Some people were shocked by the choices, but the couple vows they will not change the names of their newborns.
Restrictions on fertility procedures, coupled with a freeze on foreign travel due to the coronavirus, are drying up a bankable swath of the baby-making business ... TMZ has learned.
Right now, fresh or frozen embryo transfers, in vitro fertilization and pretty much all elective surgeries are being scrapped as U.S. fertility clinics follow guidelines released by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
A rep there tells us, the financial pain is being felt industrywide ... but even more so with clinics relying heavily on international clientele.
Our sources say many of the parent hopefuls from foreign countries are older Chinese nationals paying large sums for surrogate pregnancies, ever since the government tossed its one-child only policy back in 2015.
We're told these so-called "fertility tourists” flock to the U.S. to procreate, often because of relaxed surrogacy laws in several states. The conception costs aren't cheap, though -- experts tell us egg donations can fetch between $50k and $80k and surrogacy pregnancies run around $90k to $140,000.
John Wilcox, an endocrinologist at the California-headquartered Huntington Reproductive Center tells us ... "A third of our patients come from China and it’s a major part of our revenue stream." Their clinics also serve folks from Australia and Canada, but travel's closed off for those folks too.
He says consultations are still being conducted over WeChat with Chinese clients, but he fears the industry will take a big hit until international travel is restored.
Likewise, The Fertility Center of Las Vegas is a hub for patients jetting in from Europe and Australia, in addition to China, so these days ... they’re feeling the baby blues.
Smaller clinics are also feeling the procreating pinch. Dr. Danielle Lane of the Lane Fertility Clinic in San Francisco says she's noticed a marked drop-off, especially with foreigners ... as 15 percent of their volume is from China.
Clearly, the fertility biz -- and it's foreign customers -- can be added to the long list of those feeling the effects of the COVID-19 crisis.
WWE superstar Becky Lynch really is "The Man" -- because when she found out an 11-year-old superfan with autism was bummed about not being able to go to WrestleMania, she made a special video just for him!
Yeah, might wanna get that tissue box ...
Here's the backstory ... WWE legend Mick Foley met 11-year-old Branden a few months ago at a barbershop in Florida and they bonded over their love of pro wrestling.
In fact, Branden was all set to attend WrestleMania 36 in Tampa to watch his favorite wrestler, Becky Lynch ... but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, fans are no longer allowed at the event.
Mick tells TMZ Sports ... he was trying to think of ways to lift Branden's spirits -- so he reached out to Becky to see if she would send him an uplifting video message.
AND, BOY, DID SHE DELIVER!!!
"Hi Branden it is ‘The Man’ Becky Lynch," she said ... "I hear that you’re a huge fan and I want to thank you for all of your support!"
Ya gotta watch the video -- not only does Becky say she's dedicating the match to him, but she adds, "I'll make you proud!"
We also got video of Branden's reaction when his parents played him the video -- amazing stuff!
Of course, gotta give a HUUUUGE shout out to Mick Foley for making it happen -- the WWE Hall of Famer has been on a mission to spread joy and cheer ever since the pandemic began.
Here's some good news to brighten up your day ... UFC fighter Darren Till is a dad again!!
The #5 ranked welterweight announced the birth of his brand-new daughter, Raya Lilly Till -- and he's already got a nickname for the kid, "Little lockdown baby."
See, it's not all bad out there!
Obviously, Darren and his family won't be leaving the house any time soon due to the COVID-19 pandemic ... but they've got PLENTY to keep them busy now.
Bored as hell during quarantine?? Hey, it could be A LOT worse ... 'cause a Texas Rangers pitching prospect just suffered a nasty knee injury tripping on his son's toy while at home.
The MLB farmhand -- former Seattle Mariners 4th-round pick James Jones -- was staying at his place Monday in Arizona when he reportedly tripped on his kid's toy and landed awkwardly.
Jones ended up shredding the patellar tendon in his right knee ... and immediately underwent season-ending surgery.
It's a brutal break for the 31-year-old lefty ... he was expected to compete for a bullpen spot on the Rangers' roster this year once MLB resumed play after its coronavirus suspension.
Of course, Jones is no stranger to surgery adversity ... the outfielder-turned-pitcher has already dealt with Tommy John surgery in his career and bounced back from that.
But, all of this is just another reminder ... be safe out there -- both outside AND at home.