Rob and Chyna Custody Settlement ... Nothin' But Love!!!
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna have settled their custody war over Dream, because they are gushing over each other ... and there's no other explanation!
Chyna just tweeted, "Robert and I only concern is what's in the best interest of our daughter that we both equally love. Additionally, Robert is a wonderful father to our Dreamy!"
For his part, Rob said, "Angela and I are both actively co-parenting and there are no pending or active custody cases."
TMZ broke the story ... Rob agreed to pay Chyna $20,000 a month in support, but the plan all along was to go back into court to get it reduced because she makes more than him.
We know Rob was always willing to pay something, but less than the $20k.
We're told they agreed to joint custody. Rob has had 2-year-old Dream around 70% of the time and, although we don't know the specific structure of the custody arrangement, we were previously told the division would not radically change.
Our sources say there's a non-disparagement clause in the settlement agreement, which means they can't trash each other.
See also
'Abducted in Plain Sight' Victim Movie Offers Rolling In ... 'This is Us' Meets 'Breaking Bad' Meets Pedophilia
Millie Bobby Brown is spot on for the starring role in a movie adaption of the "Abducted in Plain Sight" documentary ... so says the woman who was kidnapped and repeatedly molested.
Jan Broberg Felt, the victim who spoke out in the insanely popular Netflix doc, tells TMZ she's fielding tons of calls from Hollywood producers interested in turning her story into a feature film ... and it sounds like just about every producer in Hollywood is pitching a flick.
You've heard the story ... a little of this movie meets a little of that movie. In her case, she sees her family in "This Is Us," and sees the f***** up part of her family as "Breaking Bad."
If you haven't seen the doc ... Jan shares her harrowing tale of being kidnapped TWICE and raped multiple times by her neighbor, Robert "B" Berchtold -- a scandal that rocked her Idaho community.
As for her movie offers ... Jan wants her story told in its entirety ... something she feels wasn't accomplished in the 90-minute doc.
Watch ... Jan tells us why Millie's her first choice for the lead, and name drops a couple A-listers who could star as the villain.
See also
Gunna Girl Scout Cookies, Eh ... I'll Take 'Em All!!!
-
EXCLUSIVE
- 3.4K shares
Gunna is gunning to be the all-time favorite hip-hop artist ... of Girl Scouts everywhere.
The Georgia rapper -- who's signed to Young Thug's YSL Records label -- was hosting a meet-and-greet with fans Saturday at the DTLR in Atlanta's Camp Creek Marketplace ... when he decided to provide everyone with treats.
Gunna went outside where the Girl Scouts had set up shop to sell their cookies ... and dropped enough cash to buy the whole table's worth. He then brought the girls -- and the cookies -- into the event.
We also asked the rapper if he's talked to 21 Savage ... he says he has and all's well.
Gunna just released his new album, "Drip or Drown 2," and his fans are clearly excited ... especially this young lady.
See also
Senator Diane Feinstein Shut Up Kids ... You Don't Know S***!!!
This is absolutely shocking ... Senator Dianne Feinstein tried to shut down some schoolchildren who were imploring her to do something about climate change and STAT ... essentially telling them to shut up because she knows better.
The kids showed up at the Senator's San Francisco office Friday, pushing the Green New Deal and telling her the clock is ticking on Planet Earth and if nothing is done in a dozen years it will be too late. Feinstein tells the students it ain't gonna happen.
The California senior Senator gets on her high horse, telling them she's been in the Senate for 30 years so, please ... like they can tell her what to do.
Things get heated and the Senator doubles down ... saying she was just re-elected by a huge margin so how the hell are they trying to tell her about climate change?
See also
R. Kelly Owes Nearly $200k in Child Support ... Pay Up or Go to Jail!!!
If R. Kelly wasn't about to surrender to police, he might end up in jail anyway ... because a judge is fed up with his failure to pay a ton of child support to his ex-wife.
A Cook County judge found R. Kelly in contempt earlier this month -- according to docs obtained by TMZ -- because he owes Drea Kelly $169,996 in support. The court says he was supposed to be paying her $20,833 per month as of January 2009 -- but he's obviously fallen off schedule in the last year.
The court order states R. Kelly needs to pay up by March 6, or he'll be locked up in County Jail. Obviously, the singer may see that as a moot point ... after he was hit with 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse on Friday. As we reported, Kelly is expected to surrender Friday night.
Make no mistake, it's no longer just raining ... it's an all out downpour in his world.
For what it's worth ... he actually owes even more -- $194,045.70. That number includes interest and education and health care costs for the 3 kids he and Drea have together.
See also
North West I'm a Cover Girl ... At Age 5!!!
It was inevitable, but North West is officially a chip off the old block when it comes to fashion ... and she's already landed a solo magazine cover to prove it.
Kim and Kanye's 5-year-old daughter is the solo star of the cover of WWD magazine's special "Beauty Inc" issue ... with a tagline, "Keeping Up With the Future."
North also has a spread inside the magazine, in which she poses in all sorts of colorful outfits that are guaranteed to make her daddy proud.
The eldest of the new brood of Kardashian West kids might be too young for a boyfriend, but according to WWD ... "North West leads the way as a new generation comes of age."
Can't wait to see what Saint has to say about that.
See also
Arkansas Teen Kalin Bennett First Autistic College Athlete to Land D1 Scholarship
-
Breaking News
- 1.1K shares
He was told he was never going to walk or talk ... and now he's going to be a D1 college basketball player.
18-year-old Kalin Bennett is the first autistic hoops player to land a Division 1 scholarship. He's a BEAST on and off the court, and his story is absolutely incredible.
The 6'10", 290-pound center just signed to play at Kent State next season -- and is opening up about how he overcame the odds to get there.
Kalin was non-verbal until he was 7 years old -- and was diagnosed as autistic.
But, he loved basketball and refused to let his condition get in the way of his dreams -- joining his high school basketball team in Arkansas and balling out like a stud. MaxPreps named him the 12th best player in the state.
He eventually enrolled at Link Year Prep junior college in Missouri where he's been playing so well, he caught the attention of Kent State, which formally offered him a basketball scholarship. Amazing!
"I embrace who I am and I will decide my future," Bennett said in an incredible interview with Overtime.
It wasn't always easy for KB -- he suffered from separation anxiety during his time at Link Year, so his mom moved to Missouri to be closer to him. Hey, teamwork makes the dream work, right?!
"A lot of people have told me what I can't do ... when I get back in the house, my mom says 'if ever say 'can't', you won't be able to do it anyway.'"
"No one expected I'd be where I am today."
Check out the whole thing ... it's impossible to not be inspired by this kid.
See also
UFC's Mackenzie Dern I'm Pregnant ... But I'll Fight Again Soon!!!
-
Breaking News
- 386 shares
UFC rising star Mackenzie Dern just revealed she's PREGNANT -- but assures her fans she'll get back in the Octagon to fight again after the baby is born.
The 25-year-old is 7-0 as a pro MMA fighter -- with 2 of those wins in the UFC -- and she's been hailed as "the next Ronda Rousey" because of her dominant ground game.
But, her career will be put on hold for a while because Dern -- who's dating Brazilian pro surfer Wesley Santos -- is now with child.
"God makes everything so perfect! I am so happy to be able to share this news! I’m going to be a Mom," Mackenzie posted.
"I love so much our family and now I have one more HUGE motivation for inside and outside the ring!! Thank you God for this blessing."
As for her fighting future, Dern says ... "I can’t wait to be back in the ring!"
Congrats!
Dern is considered one of the top female jiu-jitsu practitioners in the world. She famously defeated Gabi Garcia at the 2015 World Pro Open.
Dern made her UFC debut in March 2018 -- defeating Ashley Yoder at UFC 222. She fought again in May 2018, beating Amanda Cooper in the 1st round at UFC 224.
During her May fight, Dern weighed in 7 pounds over the strawweight limit of 116 and she was fined 30% of her purse.
Unclear when the baby is due and when Dern expects to return to the Octagon.
See also
Tisha Campbell & Duane Martin Reach Temporary Custody Deal ... Starbucks for Child Handoffs
-
EXCLUSIVE
- 21.9K shares
Tisha Campbell-Martin and Duane Martin have finally come to terms -- at least temporarily -- on how they'll handle exchanges of their kids ... a promising sign in their nasty divorce.
The exes filed new docs, obtained by TMZ, saying they've agreed to joint custody of their kids and detailing how they're gonna handle drop-offs. They're ditching the neutral police station meetup they'd previously used, and doing it at Starbucks now.
Per their agreement, Tisha and Duane say exchanges of their two children will now take place by either dropping them off at school, or at a specific Starbucks in L.A.'s San Fernando Valley. There won't be any face time between the parents though.
For a Starbucks drop-off, Tisha and Duane say that one parent will be inside while the other remains in the car as the kids come in or out. They'll only text to assure the safe transfer of the children -- and when they do, they'll only communicate through a third-party app.
Their agreement requires each of them to respond to a text within 24 hours. If one parent is going to be absent during their custodial time, they have to give the other a heads-up.
While custody seems to finally be settled, the rest of their divorce continues.
See also
'Abducted in Plain Sight' Victim Michael Jackson is Just Like My Rapist
Michael Jackson is a lot like the pedophile neighbor featured in "Abducted in Plain Sight" ... at least according to the victim who spoke out in the Netflix documentary.
If you haven't seen it ... Jan Broberg Felt tells the horrific tale of being kidnapped TWICE and raped multiple times by her neighbor, Robert 'B' Berchtold. She was a pre-teen and teenager during her ordeal, and she sees obvious similarities between how Berchtold got away with molesting her and what Jackson's alleged victims describe in "Leaving Neverland."
Jan says B and Jackson were both beloved -- MJ on a much larger scale, obviously.
She says no one in her Idaho community wanted to believe that someone so charismatic could commit such despicable crimes -- and admits she personally thought the exact same thing about Jackson.
Jan thinks all of these new documentaries shedding light on celebs and non-celebs accused of pedophilia are long overdue, adding that no one should be able to get away with harming kids.
The Jackson estate has repeatedly dismissed Wade Robson and James Safechuck -- the accusers in 'Neverland' -- as proven liars.
Jan, who's been through it herself, tells us why she firmly believes people like Wade and James have a lot more to lose than gain by coming forward.
See also
Wrestler Andrew Johnson Makes High School Championship Tourney ... After Haircut Incident
-
Exclusive Details
- 6K shares
Remember the high school wrestler who was forced to cut off his dreadlocks before a match back in December?
Yeah, well, Andrew Johnson just placed 3rd in his district -- qualifying for the prestigious regional championships ... which means he's one step closer to making the N.J. state tourney!!!
Johnson's story made national headlines back in December when a referee told him his hairstyle violated high school wrestling rules ... and he needed to chop his locks or forfeit the match.
The 16-year-old junior reluctantly agreed to cut his hair -- and still won the match -- but he was visibly devastated.
Footage of the incident went viral -- and Johnson sat out of the next wrestling event because he was overwhelmed by the media attention.
The good news ... he eventually got back on the mat and returned to form -- securing 3rd place at the NJSIAA/Rothman Orthopaedics District 29 tournament in New Jersey over the weekend in the 120-pound division.
After the district tourney, Andrew told NJ.com, "I tried to block everything out and just wrestle."
One of the cooler parts of the story ... Johnson's little bro, Nate -- a freshman -- finished second in the tourney and will also advance to this week's regionals.
"We're both moving on, so we're ready," Andrew said.
Their mom, Rosa Johnson, also weighed in -- saying, "Our family has just rallied around them and kept them focused."
"We've tried to protect them. They've worked really hard for this and wanted to keep them focused."
As for the ref who forced Johnson to cut his hair 2 months ago ... TMZ Sports has learned Alan Maloney has not officiated since the incident, and the NJSIAA is still investigating.
A rep for the board tells us, discipline for Maloney will not come down until after the season ... 'cause they want to give Johnson "time to finish the season with no additional distractions."
See also
Jenna Dewan New BF Shows Off Stepdad Chops During Disneyland Date!!!
Jenna Dewan's boyfriend is stepping up to the plate, proving he's daddy material by enjoying/surviving a day at Disneyland with her 5-year-old girl.
The actress hit up the Happiest Place on Earth Saturday with BF Steve Kazee and Everly, her daughter with Channing Tatum. Everly got the cush stroller ride around the park with potential-future-stepdad Steve on push duty.
Jenna, Steve and Everly seemed to have a great time riding rides and goofing around, and looked totally comfortable with their new family dynamic ... in the wake of Jenna and Channing's split.
That's not to say Channing and Jenna can't get together from time to time for the sake of their daughter -- they did exactly that this past Halloween, posing together for a selfie while taking Everly trick-or-treating.
Successful post-divorce co-parenting has become a thing in Hollywood -- Chris Pratt and Anna Faris most recently got it down pat ... and Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow have been at it for years.
We're all here for this trend.
See also
Kim Kardashian No, North Doesn't Have a Boyfriend!!!
Kim Kardashian is shooting down any notion that her 5-YEAR-OLD daughter, North West, has a serious boyfriend -- or as she puts it ... the kid is 5. Duh.
KKW was leaving the Hollywood Beauty Awards Sunday night at Avalon, where our photog asked if Consquence's 7-year-old son, Caiden, publicly courting North should be taken seriously. If ya missed it, Caiden's been putting on a full-court press ... on social media, anyway.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
Caiden -- who has his own IG page -- has been posting tons of photos of himself buying gifts for North, including one where he's got her wrapped under his arm with the caption ... "Boo'd Up." They even went on a play date with her brother, Saint.
Put the emphasis on "play," based on what Kim told us about her first born and Caiden. Sorry, rom-com lovers ... those V-Day shots of the lil Casanova with a Tiffany & Co. bag are just good fun.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
Kim did get serious about one thing -- her security. Check out the tension between some autograph seekers and her hired muscle.
Her dress is pretty damn serious too. Those straps put in some work!
See also
Magic Johnson's Daughter Home Invasion Suspect Arrested
-
EXCLUSIVE
- 1.1K shares
Cops nabbed a guy they say pulled the home invasion that forced Magic Johnson's daughter to run for her life.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... LAPD identified the suspect after reviewing surveillance video from the neighborhood where Elisa Johnson's friends were renting a house back in December.
We broke the story ... 2 armed men got inside the home and started terrorizing Elisa's friends, holding them at gunpoint and making off with a Rolex, cash and electronics. She was able to escape out of a sliding glass door at the back of the home.
Our sources say the suspect is a 25-year-old man with a long rap sheet. In fact, we're told he was at his parole office when cops picked him up. He's now facing multiple robbery charges for the home invasion and is being held without bail. We're told the 2nd suspect remains at large.
As we reported, Elisa -- who appears on her brother EJ Johnson's E! reality show -- ran down the street and knocked on neighbors' doors, until she got someone to call 911.
DECEMBER 2018
TMZ obtained surveillance video from a neighbor's home which showed two men lurking on the block a few hours before the home invasion. We don't know if either of these guys are the suspect, but we know neighbors were suspicious.
See also
R. Kelly Grand Jury Formed After New Alleged Victims Saw New Sex Tape
-
Exclusive Details
- 5.7K shares
6:44 PM PT -- R. Kelly's attorney, Steven Greenberg tells TMZ ... "I am unaware of any 'special' grand jury being convened to look into R. Kelly. There is no record of any such proceedings, and no need for them. The report is false."
A grand jury has been convened to hear evidence against R. Kelly in the wake of a new sex tape that reportedly shows him having sex with a 14-year-old girl -- and some of his alleged former victims might've been the reason a jury was formed so swiftly.
Sources connected with the Cook County State Attorney's investigation tell us a number of women who claim to be victims of R. Kelly were recently flown out to Chicago to watch the sex tape Michael Avenatti handed over to prosecutors.
Avenatti says the tape clearly shows R. Kelly having explicit sex with the girl. CNN -- which saw the tape -- described lurid details, including R. Kelly allegedly urinating on the minor.
Our sources say that these women -- some of whom have never surfaced -- were brought in to watch the new tape to see if anything looks familiar ... including the setting, surroundings, location and, of course, the identity of the 14-year-old.
The tape, and possible witnesses who can contextualize the video, may be enough for a grand jury to indict.
Originally Published -- 4:43 PM PST
See also
Panda Panic Girl Saved by Guard After Falling in Enclosure
Don't worry ... this didn't end like the Harambe situation, but it did get extremely tense.
An 8-year-old girl in China was rescued by a courageous security guard who hung upside down in the giant panda living space ... pulling her to safety. And, all the drama was caught on video.
The girl reportedly fell backward off a fence last weekend, dropping more than 6 feet into the enclosure at the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding.
Check it out -- the panda bears approach the girl as the guard attempts to pull her up with a bamboo pole to no avail ... and the crowd begins to really panic. He eventually ditched the pole and stretched upside down to reach the girl with his bare hands ... and pulled her up to safety.
Three pandas -- which aren't always super cuddly and friendly -- were creeping closer at the time, but never got to the girl. They seemed more curious than vicious.
According to reports, no humans or animals were hurt. The security guard did lose his hat, though.