Danielle Bregoli Concert in Jordan Canceled ... Over McDonald's Tweet!!!

Published | Updated

Danielle Bregoli has nothin' but her love of McDonald's and Twitter to thank for getting fired from a show she was set to play in the Middle East ... but it's pretty hard to see this as her fault.

Bhad Bhabie responded to a tweet last week that had tagged her in between a bunch of Arabic text, which she playfully answered by saying ... "why yes, I do like McDonald's fries. They be tasting good as f*** sometimes. I appreciate u asking bich. Much love."

Standard Bhad Bhabie banter, right? WRONG!!! ... according to the Jordanian promoters who canceled her upcoming show there, anyway. They said the Bhad Bhabie concert for July 8 was being axed for her insensitive comment, which they considered a breach of contract.

Turns out, the tweeter was a prominent Palestinian marathon runner who was actually saying that would-be ticketholders in Jordan should boycott BB 'cause he believes she supports Israel. Unclear what he was basing that on, but that's what he tweeted.

Now, sources close to Danielle tell TMZ the whole thing is a major overreaction on the part of the promoters, because the kid didn't even know what the hell she was reading.

We're told Danielle hasn't taken a stance on, or pledged allegiance to either side of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

To that point, she has a Tel Aviv gig scheduled for the day after her now-canceled Jordan show.

We're told her team doesn't really get why she was accused of being pro-Israel, or why the promoters felt her jokey tweet was anything but that -- since it seems pretty clear she had no clue what the initial tweet meant.

Dikembe Mutombo Rolls-Royce Smashed ... Cops Investigating

Published | Updated

Dikembe Mutombo's fancy Rolls-Royce Phantom was smashed up while he was having a Father's Day dinner with his family ... and now cops are on the hunt for the culprit.

The 52-year-old NBA legend was dining at the Landmark Diner in the Atlanta area late Sunday evening -- when someone ran into the restaurant and yelled out that multiple cars had been vandalized in the parking lot.

When Dikembe checked out his 2009 Rolls, he noticed both front windows and the rear passenger windows were busted, according to the police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

Cops say nothing appeared to be stolen and no one was injured -- essentially, it seems like the culprit just wanted to damage the cars like a jerk.

Cops dusted Dikembe's car for fingerprints but it's unclear if they got a hit. We're told, unfortunately, vehicular vandalism is pretty common in the area and local business owners and residents are furious ... and they're working with police to put an end to it.

We spoke with the general manager of Landmark who says he feels terrible for Dikembe -- and vows to hire private security to prevent situations like this in the future.

We also spoke with a witness who tells us Dikembe is a regular at Landmark and everyone there loves him -- it's not like he has any enemies looking to harm him.

TMZ Sports reached out to Dikembe for comment -- but so far, no word back.

North West, Penelope Happy Birthday to Us!!!

Published | Updated

Two of the Kardashian kids got their traditional double birthday party this weekend, courtesy of Kim and Kourtney.

North West turned 6 on Saturday and Penelope turns 7 next month, but close enough for a birthday bash.

The theme of the party ... the Hasbro game, Candy Land. It was held in the backyard of one of the Kardashians ... we don't know which.

Tons of party stuff ... a bounce house, toadstools and the obligatory candy, complete with an enormous candy bar festooned with the worlds, "Happy B-Day Penelope and North."

North and Kim showed up with matching eye shadow and braids.

Kanye West and Kris Jenner were there for all the festivities, along with Khloe, Scott Disick and Sofia Richie and Larsa Pippen. As far as we can see, Kylie and Kendall were nowhere in sight, although it may just be their pics weren't posted.

Nick Van Exel Hilarious Iced Coffee Discovery ... 'It Tastes So Good'

Published

Ex-NBA player Nick Van Exel is just now finding out coffee doesn't have to be hot ... and we're so happy he did, 'cause it's the best thing on the internet today.

The Memphis Grizzlies assistant coach lost his iced coffee virginity on Saturday ... and the dude has been so obsessed ever since, he even tweets about it before he goes to bed at night.

Now, NVE is 47 years old ... so that means the dude went a LONG time without the delicious cold beverages ... and he's letting everyone know how pissed he is for not telling him sooner.

"Just wanted to let everybody know -- all my Twitter followers, everybody that's in my phone, my friends, my family -- real disappointed in y'all that y'all didn't let me know about iced coffee before," Van Exel says.

"Real disappointed, but since it tastes so good, i'll forgive y'all."

Wait 'til we tell him about iced cappuccinos.

Wendy Williams I'll Do What I Want ... Including Hot Dinner Date in Hot Pink

Published | Updated

Wendy Williams wants to know how all her haters and naysayers are doin' ... because she's doin' just fine.

We got the talk show host heading to dinner at NOBU in NYC Tuesday night with Marc Tomblin, her new guy friend.

Wendy doesn't say much -- verbally anyway -- other than firing off a matter-of-fact message to anyone who feels like they can criticize her or tell her what to do ... you can't.

We broke the story ... Williams is having some carefree fun with Tomblin ... despite knowing he has a criminal past -- he pled guilty to conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon in Charlotte back in 2013.

Marc did some hard time, but Wendy's been having a good time with him ever since the 2 met in L.A. last weekend ... thanks to barbecue chips and orange soda.

They were spotted out in NYC earlier Tuesday before their dinner date doing some hardcore shopping, and Wendy told us she doesn't give a damn about the optics, saying ... "I am a 54-year-old grown ass woman. I know what I'm doing."

So there ya go. How you doin'?

Chris Pratt Fun Night with Jack ... And New Stepmom Kat!!!

Published | Updated

Katherine Schwarzenegger's life as a married woman is off to an awesome start ... just ask her stepson, who's clearly enjoying it.

Chris Pratt, his son, Jack, and Katherine had an evening out in Pacific Palisades Tuesday, including a celebratory dinner at Blue Ribbon Sushi and a movie. Since Chris and Kat just tied the knot on Saturday ... this would be their first "official" family outing.

The trio was joined by some family and friends ... probably still in town from the wedding.

As we reported ... the couple's not honeymooning just yet. They were both out earlier Tuesday working on their fitness at different spots

Chris and Katherine got married at the ritzy San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito after a wedding rehearsal the night before at Rob Lowe's massive estate.

Instant motherhood seems to suit Katherine just fine.

Andy Ruiz Jr. Loosens Up His Belt ... on Modest Mexican Grub w/ Mariachis!!!

Published

Andy Ruiz Jr. ain't one to let a little thing like a boxing title change up his dining preferences -- the dude digs authentic Mexican ... even if it means getting it from a hole-in-the-wall joint.

The newly-minted heavyweight champ -- who recently stunned the world by defeating the heavily-favored Anthony Joshua -- was spotted chowing down at a low-key Mexican chain Friday with his girlfriend and the rest of his fam in El Centro, CA ... almost 2 hours east of San Diego.

The restaurant of their choice ... La Resaca -- known for their seafood and with a nearly 5-star rating off a ton of good reviews. It's a modest joint, but it was perfect for Ruiz and co.

You'd think after becoming the toast of the town everywhere he's gone since the upset last weekend, he MIGHT just treat himself to something a bit more swanky in, say, L.A., maybe? Seems like that isn't his style though -- he'll stick to chips and salsa ... and live mariachis.

We gotta say ... it's been a while since we've come across a guy like Andy Jr. here. He certainly doesn't fit the mold for what we've come to expect of a ringside champion but at the same time ... it's refreshing to see homeboy flip the script on everyone and their mom.

Speaking of moms ... happy birthday to Andy's ma, Mrs. Ruiz! We're told they were all out there celebrating her 58th birthday. Never change, ARJ.

Joey Chestnut DESTROYS 200 Doughnuts Still Loses Eating Competition!!!

Published
060719_joey_chestnut_kal_V2
THE FEAST

Joey Chestnut's celebration of National Doughnut Day is a bitter pastry to swallow, because like Anthony Joshua's upset loss to Andy Ruiz Jr. -- Joey's gone down like a bag of ... y'know.

The famous wiener-eating champ strolled into Friday's second annual World Hostess Donettes-Eating Championship in Austin as the reigning champ but walked away settling for second place.

The winner -- Geoffrey Esper from Oxford, MA -- did him 35 better for this year's belt.

Chestnut entered the competition ranked No. 1 in the world, but fell short in the 6-minute competition. In case you were wondering, the guys gorged themselves on powdered doughnuts.

BTW ... in total, the entire competition feasted on an astonishing 1,160 doughnuts. The good news for Joey is he still holds the record -- he inhaled 257 doughnuts during last year's test!!

Time to get your gut ready for Fourth of July, Joey.

Vernon Davis Crashes Restaurant Kitchen Cooks Chicken For Charity

Published
060619_vernon_davis_kal
GRILLIN' FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Vernon Davis traded his helmet for an apron and tongs -- working the grill at a busy chicken restaurant -- and it was all to raise a whole bunch of money for charity.

The Washington Redskins star tight end hit up Nando's in College Park, Maryland over the weekend ... where he manned the grill and served up spicy PERi-PERi chicken to hungry fans.

We're told Nando's donated 100% of sales -- every cent earned throughout the day -- to Vernon's charity ... the Vernon Davis Foundation for the Arts.

The organization's goal ... "promote art education and art appreciation among youth from disadvantaged backgrounds" by hooking up deserving students and organizations with scholarships and grants.

Davis wasn't just walking around shakin' hands ... he was literally cooking AND serving the food.

Oh, and a few Redskins cheerleaders were in the house.

Chicken, charity and cheerleaders!!

'RHOBH' Reunion Cast Parties w/o Lisa Vanderpump No Show? Don't Care!!!

Published | Updated

Kyle Richards and the rest of her "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" castmates made it very clear ... Lisa Vanderpump skipping the reunion show was NOT gonna cramp their party mood.

We got some of the cast -- from Denise Richards to Lisa Rinna -- pouring outta Craig's Wednesday night and they all looked glammed up as hell while sporting huge grins. They had just finished dinner after taping the 'RHOBH' reunion show ... sans Lisa, as confirmed by Kyle. She was the highlight of our night, and not just because of her dress.

As you know by now ... Lisa had said she would not attend a reunion with women she claims have been harassing her for nearly a year now. She kept true to her word. But, check out the video ... pretty clear the cast couldn't care less about her absence.

There's been bad blood brewing between Lisa and the cast for some time now and all signs point to #PuppyGate as the root of the beef. Kyle's little misunderstanding also turned up the heat.

Then there's this ... Brandi Glanville -- who got props from her castmates for reportedly dating someone 10 years her junior -- took to Twitter Wednesday to fan the flames, calling Lisa "my own personal devil."

If and when season 10 of 'RHOBH' gets greenlit, seems there's gonna be plenty of tea ... with or without Lisa.

NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Sandra Lee '50s Colonial Crib for Sale For a Cool $2 Mil!!!

Published

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and his TV star GF, Sandra Lee, are bidding adieu to their luxurious Colonial mansion ... for a pretty penny.

The longtime couple put their quintessential 1950s Colonial mansion in the Northern Westchester enclave of New Castle, NY on the market for $2 million. The couple of nearly 2 decades says they're gonna continue living in the mansion until it's sold. Sandra bought the crib for $1.22 million back in 2001.

Check out the pics ... the 4,129 square foot home's a beaut featuring 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms. It was restored and personally decorated by Sandra, the Emmy-winning TV host and best-selling author.

There were rumors the couple was splitting up and the reason why they were selling the exquisite home ... but Sandra put those rumors to rest saying they're selling because they simply don't need a large space now that Cuomo's 3 daughters are adults.

The couple plans to split their time between the Governor's Mansion in Albany and the Hamptons.

Hoops Star RJ Hampton No College?!? No Problem ... Balls Out In NYC!!!

Published | Updated
052919_rj_hampton_kal MARCH 2019
R.J. HAMPTON TALKS AUSTRALIA

Just hours after announcing he's skipping college to play pro ball in Australia, 18-year-old hoops phenom RJ Hampton was already spending cash like a boss in New York City!

TMZ Sports spotted Hampton taking his family to dinner at Catch NYC -- one of the hottest restaurants in town ... where he told us paid for the entire meal himself! And, this place ain't cheap!

Earlier in the day, Hampton -- one of the top-rated high school stars in the country -- announced he turned down scholarship offers from schools like Kansas and Kentucky to play overseas for the New Zealand Breakers in the Australian National Basketball League.

"It's a big deal," Hampton told us Tuesday night ... "I think it's the best route for me and I'm so excited I did it."

So, why this particular team?

"They got a lot of ex-NBA guys that own the team," Hampton said ... "The coaching staff's really good. The team is actually a really good team. They're all bought in and invested in me getting to the league as quickly as possible."

Hampton says the plan is to spend 5 or 6 months overseas before coming back to the U.S. in March to prepare for the 2020 NBA Draft.

And, get this ... now that Hampton can start negotiating endorsement deals without worrying about losing college eligibility, he told us he's looking at his options for a possible shoe deal.

"I'll probably figure that stuff out in the next couple of weeks."

Hampton says his biggest message that he hopes to send to young players is simple ...

"You need to have your own brand. You need to be yourself. You don't need to let others dictate who you are and how you play. Just take control of your future."

Hampton is expected to make his debut with the New Zealand Breakers in October ... and you can bet your ass there will be A LOT of people watching!

Good luck!

George Foreman I Love Muhammad Ali ... Wish I Woulda Kicked His Ass!!!

Published
052019_george_foreman_kal
HE FLAT-OUT BEAT ME

George Foreman says he loves, admires, respects and reveres Muhammad Ali ... but still wishes he'd have KICKED HIS ASS when they fought in the Rumble in the Jungle back in '74.

The whole world knows Ali knocked Foreman out in Zaire, one of the biggest, most improbable, and inspiring upsets in sports history.

It's easy to argue that victory was ESSENTIAL for Ali's legacy and that Foreman played a pivotal role in history by LOSING. Sooooo, is there even a little, tiny part of Foreman that's happy he lost? HELL NO.

"I'm so happy, especially about that right eye that was swollen for two weeks. Not to mention I hit my head on the canvas. Who could be happy about something like that?"

Foreman said all of that with his trademark smile, but you can clearly see he derives NO JOY in being the biggest victory in Ali's insanely remarkable career, but still gave props where props are due.

"Muhammad beat me ... he flat-out, outsmarted me and beat me."

Pretty hard to outsmart a guy that made almost $200 million on a kitchen grill ... Ali really was a beast, RIP.

Mario Batali Pleads Not Guilty in Boston To Alleged Groping, Kissing

Published

5/24 9:30 AM PT -- Batali appeared in court and pled not guilty. He was released on his own recognizance but ordered to stay away from and have no contact with the alleged victim. His next court date's in July, but he does not have to be there.

Mario Batali allegedly forced himself on a woman in a Boston restaurant -- kissing and groping her without consent -- and now prosecutors are charging him.

The disgraced chef and restaurateur was hit with indecent assault and battery charges for the alleged incident in March 2017. He's expected to be arraigned in a Boston courthouse Friday.

As we've reported ... several women came forward last year and accused Batali of sexual harassment and other misconduct. He's already had three other cases dropped in NYC due to insufficient evidence.

Batali's denied claims of sexual assault, but the series of allegations led to him getting cut from his business group and surrendering all of his restaurants. He was also axed from the show "The Chew."

Along with the new criminal charge, he's facing a sexual assault lawsuit from a woman named Natali Tene who claims Batali kissed and groped her against her will in a Boston bar.

It's unclear if Tene is also the alleged victim in the criminal case -- the name has been redacted in court docs. However, there are reports she is.

Originally published -- 5/23 10:00 AM PT

Jon Lester & Anthony Rizzo Partied Until 4 AM ... After Loss To Nationals

Published | Updated

How did Jon Lester, Anthony Rizzo and a couple other Cubs get over a sad loss Saturday in D.C.???

COLLEGE BAR NIGHT, BABY!!!

Lester -- fresh off of giving up 10 hits and 5 earned runs in just 4.1 innings against the Nats -- tucked his best dress shirt into his jeans, grabbed Rizzo, Albert Almora Jr. and Kyle Schwarber and hit the town.

Eyewitnesses tell TMZ Sports the guys were out at Sauf Haus Bier Hall -- a college bar 4 miles from Nationals Park.

And, at one point, things got kinda awkward ... 'cause Lester's brutal performance was replaying on the TV screens!!!

But, we're told the guys weren't fazed by the reminder of their L earlier in the day ... 'cause they danced around until 3 AM ... and then cruised over to McDonald's for some late-night munchies!!!

Seems all the partying worked out just fine for the guys ... Schwarber, Rizzo and Almora Jr. all had HUGE games in their Sunday night win over the Nats -- going a combined 6-for-9!!!

Anthony Weiner Freedom Tastes Like a Fiesta in NYC!!!

Published | Updated

Anthony Weiner is on the prowl again -- and one of his first orders of business was filling his gut with some Mexican grub in NYC.

The disgraced Congressman and recently released ex-con was chowing down Saturday night at a Mexican restaurant in the Flatiron District of Manhattan. We're told he hit up a place called Rosa Mexicano ... a popular chain in the city.

We don't know what Anthony ended up eating, but witnesses say he was with 2 young kids (his, we're guessing) and 2 adult men -- and the whole group was whisked away to a private area away from the main dining hall. No Huma in sight.

We're also told one of the guys with him was wearing some sort of badge that seemed like he was with law enforcement. Anthony is under supervised release, so that wouldn't be crazy.

Either way, it's clear AW is trying to move on with his life and get back to normal after his sexting minors case that landed him in prison and a halfway house for 18 months.