It's going to take more than serious injuries from a motorcycle crash to keep Barry Weiss away from the auction block ... he's back for the new season of "Storage Wars."
Sources close to production of the reality TV series tell TMZ ... they've resumed filming for Season 13 the past few weeks in L.A. and Orange County, and Barry's among the returning OG stars.
We're told he was on set earlier this week to shoot, and as you can see ... he's looking pretty good for a guy who had multiple surgeries on his back and femur less than 2 years ago following a nasty motorcycle accident.
We're told Darrell Sheets is another "Storage Wars" favorite returning for the upcoming season, along with Rene and Casey Nezhoda, Ivy Calvin, and Kenny Crossley. Dave Hester and Mary Padian will not be returning.
The show's been off the air since early 2019, but it looks like it's coming back strong ... just like Barry.
The new season of "Storage Wars" premieres April 20 on A&E.
Jonny Fairplay -- one of the most notorious "Survivor" contestants of all time -- is off the hook in his criminal case in Virginia ... and he's pretty stoked about it.
A Pittsylvania County court clerk tells TMZ ... Fairplay's larceny case has been dismissed as well as his mother's case.
As we first reported ... he was arrested for larceny back in December in his hometown of Danville, Virginia, where cops say he was accused of stealing furniture and a necklace from his grandmother, Jean Cook.
The criminal complaint was filed by Jonny's aunt, who accused him of removing a leather chair, end table, bar stools and a silver necklace valued at $5,000 from his grandma's home without proper consent.
Jonny tells TMZ ... he was charged with grand larceny based off allegations from a disgruntled family member. He says the case was dismissed due to insufficient evidence.
BTW ... the aunt is the daughter of Jonny's grandma, the one he infamously pretended had died during that all-time notorious "Survivor" moment.
Bottom line for Jonny ... he tells us he's "disappointed that this ever was allowed to happen and relieved that it is over."
The next family reunion is gonna be interesting.
The reality TV star claims she has not seen or talked to Denise since she notoriously exposed their alleged tryst at Kyle Richards' house on Season 10 of 'RHOBH' ... and says Denise is ignoring her emails too.
If you don't recall ... Brandi shocked the Housewives, and viewers, when she told them she had an intimate affair with Denise. She also claimed Denise and her husband, Aaron Phypers, had an open relationship.
Denise denied the affair and the open marriage allegation, and then left the show after 2 seasons.
Regardless of who you believe, Brandi's clearly sticking to her story, and she isn't afraid to joke about the touchy subject either.
Ryan Seacrest says Katy Perry's right about Claudia Conway ... she's not quite ready for the next round of 'American Idol' just yet, but she's got a bright future in Hollywood ... perhaps in reality TV.
We got the 'Idol' host Tuesday in New York City and asked if Kellyanne Conway's teenage daughter got a fair shake on the show. Ryan seems to think so ... and even believes the show might've helped the Conway family image.
The mother/daughter dynamics between Kellyanne and Claudia were put on full display during 'Idol' and were much more positive than what we've seen on Claudia's TikTok.
We asked Ryan -- who helped build the Kardashian empire -- if the family's got what it takes for some solid reality TV ... and he certainly doesn't say no.
As for her idol elimination, Seacrest says Katy hit the nail on the head when she cut Claudia loose ... he says CC has some growing to do as a singer, but she should definitely try out for 'Idol' again. No wonder Katy's a judge.
As you know ... Claudia's elimination came less than 24 hours after she just made the cut in the opening night of Hollywood week, when she shared some screen time with her politico mom.
Illinois artist Jessica Rickleff was in her early 20s when she became famous as the blonde and pink-haired punker babe Jes -- who beats out Heather Chadwell to win Bret Michaels' heart -- in the original season on VH1's "Rock Of Love" back in 2007.
Jes shared the rockin' reality show screen with some legendary ladies including Cindy Steedle as the cougar "Rodeo," Lacey Conner as the trouble-making villain ... and of course Heather Chadwell as the second place babe.
"Rock Of Love" lasted for three seasons total but made a lasting impression in that short time and even spurred the spin-off "Daisy Of Love" with season two contestant Daisy de la Hoya.
The "Dance Moms" star tells TMZ ... she loves Britney and just wants her to be her best, which is why she critiqued the singer's video with "Close your rib cage!" ... a recommendation she says is pretty basic stuff in the dance world.
Abby explains she had much more to share, but decided to keep it simple because she knows Britney's going through a lot ... but she couldn't resist trying to help her a little bit.
Of course, Brit's fans didn't see it that way and went after Abby for her unsolicited advice ... but she insists she meant no harm.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
In fact, Abby says she might reach out to Britney privately to offer more guidance ... or if Britney's interested, her dance door is open.
"Bling Empire" star Kane Lim says Asian-Americans deserve respect, not hate and racism, because they've played key roles in making our nation what it is today.
We got Kane at the Waldorf Astoria in Bev Hills and asked him about the mass shooting in Atlanta, which killed 6 Asian women.
Kane isn't buying the shooter's version of the attack -- that he wasn't motivated by race, but by sex addiction. He calls that a big load of BS, and says it's on law enforcement to investigate and find the truth ... rather than accepting Robert Long's word.
The way Kane sees it, Asian-American people are pillars of our society and they deserve respect from everyone, including the police ... telling us why the Georgia sheriff's flip remark about the shooter saying he was having a "bad day" doesn't sit well with him.
Kane, who hails from Singapore, says he never encountered racism on this scale until he moved to the U.S. and he shares his own experience with racist attacks.
Mama June's got her work cut out for her as she tries to stay sober ... telling us it's an everyday struggle to stave off her addiction as she tries to repair her relationship with her family.
The reality star joined us Friday on "TMZ Live" for an uplifting conversation about how she's turning around her life after her astronomically expensive drug addiction. Not only did she temporarily lose her family, but it also cost her nearly $1 million ... the amount she says she and her BF Geno dropped on drugs in the year before they got clean.
June tells us she's got to stay patient in her fight to get back in the good graces of her children, and while she admits it's been hit and miss so far ... she's not letting that discourage her from staying present and keeping in touch.
Honey Boo Boo's mom says she and Geno entered rehab in January 2020, and they've been sober ever since -- but she says battling their addiction when they got out was complicated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
June explained how she used social media to hold herself accountable for her sobriety while coping with life in quarantine.
One more thing ... she's back on TV -- "Mama June: Road to Redemption" premieres Friday night on WeTV, but June says she's focused on her daily battles ... for sobriety and family.
Gotta say, it's really remarkable to see where June is today, compared to her low points in 2019. If you weren't rooting for her before, this just might change your mind.
Matt James' tweet about searching for a therapist -- whether in jest or not -- is not being taken lightly by "The Bachelor" fans ... but we're told the help is there for him from the network if he seeks it.
If you missed it, Matt fired off a tweet Tuesday suggesting he's seeking therapy ... the day after the emotional finale of "The Bachelor" and the revelation on "After the Final Rose" that he broke it off with his final pick, Rachael Kirkconnell, due to her allegedly racist past.
Production sources tell TMZ ... the tweet set off alarm bells ... despite not knowing if Matt's being serious or just adding some levity to his situation.
Either way, we're told the show makes the mental health of its cast a priority and offers therapists and counseling both during production and years after filming is over.
Our sources say production makes this well-known to 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' participants ... and has for years.
So, we're told if Matt truly wants help ... the network is there for him.
As we reported ... Matt opened up about how difficult the 'Final Rose' episode was for him, and said his experience was compounded by all of the racial strife in the country the past year.
Rachael also expressed her disappointment with what went down this past season, but insisted she thought Matt was the "love of my life."
As we reported ... Ray J filed for divorce from Princess in September, shortly after they reconciled after SHE filed to divorce him last May.
According to docs obtained by TMZ ... Princess filed the most recent dismissal docs in February, and Ray J signed off on it. The clerk entered the dismissal, so the couple is no longer getting divorced ... once again.
We saw this reunion coming last month when Ray J told us on "TMZ Live," he and Princess were back under the same roof -- but now in Miami -- and doing very well.
Of course, the dismissal is without prejudice, so that means they are free to do this whole song and dance again if they choose -- but everyone's pulling for these kids to make it, right?
As we reported ... the couple's marital strife seemed to really come to a head with a blowout fight in Las Vegas in November 2019. Princess claimed Ray J "stranded" her and their daughter, Melody, following the heated argument when she was just weeks away from having their second child.
Ray and Princess tied the knot back in 2016 and have the 2 kids together.
Rachael Kirkconnell is both disappointed and hopeful in wake of "The Bachelor" finale and her split from Matt James ... which was revealed in the "After the Final Rose" special.
Rachael says she wishes things turned out differently and says of Matt ... "I truly believe he was the love of my life." But, she says she respects his decision to break it off with her because of her history of alleged racism and believes "there is a reason for everything."
That's not the only reason for her sorrow, though. Rachael says she also feels bad because what was supposed to be a "monumental season" was overshadowed by her controversy. As we reported ... this led to host Chris Harrison defending her, then deciding to step away from his role after major backlash.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
Rachael says this was all very unfair to the other ladies who were also vying for Matt's love. She calls them "some of the strongest, most brilliant, most extraordinary women" and adds that she was lucky to meet them ... and will continue to support them.
Finally, Rachael says she hopes this season will spark conversations and understanding about racial issues and "initiate change."
As for changes to the 'Bachelorette' franchise ... as we told you, Harrison will be replaced as host by former stars Tayshia Adams and Kaitlyn Bristowe. And, the next 2 Bachelorettes have been announced -- Katie Thurston for the upcoming season, and Michelle Young the season after that. Young was just the runner-up to Kirkconnell.
8:56 AM PT -- 3/16 The clerk tells us Nathan's order for arrest was recalled ... and he is no longer a wanted man.
6:20 AM PT -- 3/16 Nathan's attorney, James Jackson, tells TMZ there's been some sort of mistake with the court. Jackson says Nathan was never supposed to appear during a February court date and didn't need to show face at an upcoming May date either.
Jackson says he's going to the courthouse to get everything figured out and believes the order for arrest will be recalled.
Jenelle Evans' ex-BF, Nathan Griffith, is a wanted man for ghosting the judge in his DWI case.
A North Carolina judge issued an order for Nathan's arrest he failed to appear for a court hearing in connection with his 2019 DWI arrest.
As we reported ... the "Teen Mom 2" star was busted in Cary, North Carolina outside a grocery store ... where he was handcuffed and taken into custody.
He later told us his side of the story ... saying the arrest was bogus because he wasn't in his car when cops stopped him. Nathan told us his keys were actually locked inside the car. He also said he was walking to meet friends at a restaurant when he was coraled by cops.
Nathan says cops were responding to a report of a man sleeping in his car. But Nathan says he was wide awake ... he'd been walking for 5 minutes when cops showed up and took him back to the car.
Originally published -- 3/15 3:18 PM PT
Chris Harrison isn't getting back to hosting duties for the 'Bachelor' franchise just yet ... he's being replaced by two women on the upcoming 'Bachelorette' season.
Tayshia Adams is co-hosting the reality show with Kaitlyn Bristowe. a rep for the show tells us, "As we continue the dialogue around achieving greater equity and inclusion within ‘The Bachelor’ franchise, we are dedicated to improving the BIPOC representation of our crew, including among the executive producer ranks."
Our sources say the new hosts arrived Friday at New Mexico's Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa -- outside Albuquerque -- to quarantine for a week with the rest of the cast and crew.
Of the move to include Tayshia and Kaitlyn, the rep says, "These are important steps in effecting fundamental change so that our franchise is a celebration of love that is reflective of our world."
TMZ broke the story ... Chris was not among those going into the resort bubble ... and now we know why -- he's not the host.
As you know ... Chris' future as a host is up in the air in the wake of the racism controversy hanging over this season of "The Bachelor."
Chris has already been replaced for 'After the Final Rose' by Emmanuel Acho, and now he's going to be away from the franchise a little while longer, unless producers throw a curveball.
If you're looking for a clear answer about Chris Harrison's future as 'Bachelor' host, it's not in New Mexico, where the upcoming 'Bachelorette' cast is quarantining ... with no Chris in sight.
Sources close to production tell TMZ ... the entire cast and crew arrived at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa -- outside Albuquerque -- for quarantine bubble time, but so far, Harrison's not among them.
We're told pre-production has already begun via virtual meetings and calls, and the plan is to begin shooting in late March ... but nobody knows for sure who will be hosting the show.
Harrison, meanwhile, spent some time this past week at a golf course in L.A., and sources connected to him tell us while he's not in New Mexico right now ... that doesn't mean he's been axed from the gig.
We're told there are still a lot of moving parts, and the network's not rushing its decision. Perhaps, as Acho recently said, it's trying to determine what's in the best interest of everyone involved.
Acho has a super interesting take on the controversy involving Harrison -- which as we've reported, began when Chris tried defending Rachael Kirkconnell to Rachel Lindsay for attending an Antebellum South party in 2018.
Emmanuel told Stephen Colbert on Wednesday's 'Late Show' that Harrison is taking accountability for his actions, and suggests he's doing everything right to make amends ... but he stopped short of saying Chris should get his job back.
Instead, Acho says there needs to more consideration about whether this would be the best move -- not just for Harrison ... but for the producers, the cast, and the 'Bachelor' franchise as a whole.
Of course, Emmanuel's in a unique position here too -- he's filling in for Chris for the "After the Final Rose" special next week ... after "The Bachelor" finale, in which Matt James will potentially choose a bride, and Kirkconnell is one of the finalists.
As we reported ... both Harrison and Kirkconnell have issued lengthy apologies linked to the racism controversy surrounding this season, and vowed to do better.
JWoww is ready to walk down the aisle again -- and the reaction from her ex-husband is somewhat surprising ... dude seems genuinely okay with it, and happy for her.
TMZ has obtained a clip of Roger Mathews on his podcast, 'Champ and the Tramp,' in which he responds to the news of JWoww saying YES to boyfriend Zack Carpinello getting on bended knee ... and wouldn't you know it, he actually sends his well-wishes!
Check it out ... Roger's pretty gracious here, saying he has no reason to be mad at her or her new guy -- even explaining that Zack's apparently pretty good to his and JWoww's shared children.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
RM does admit he doesn't know Zack all that well, but based on what he does know -- he says Zack's okay in his book, and wishes them the best as they move forward. Roger goes on to explain that his and JWoww's chapter is closed, and there's no ill will.
It's great to hear Roger with this mindset, because admittedly ... their split and eventual divorce were pretty nasty -- with allegations (and apparent video evidence) of physical abuse as well as harassment. Roger addresses that too in the clip ... sounds like he's grown.
As for JWoww ... seems she and 26-year-old Zack are well past their breakup drama from a couple years ago -- when they briefly broke up over Angelina. She'd said he had a lot of work to do to earn her trust back -- looks like he did that and then some. So, congrats!
Roger's full remarks can be heard on the new 'CATT' episode, which airs Thursday.